Tangible and intangible results
- Achieved leading profitability in the industry in Europe.
- Increased operating results from -10% to +3% of sales within 12 months.
- Exceeded EBITDA by 30% compared to budget.
- Increased productivity in wholesale performance by up to 52%.
- Improved purchasing terms by up to 15% – with better service.
- Quick economic turn-around of loss-making companies and business units through strategic alignment on growth, often within a period of only 12 months.
- Created clear directions by focusing on external and internal customer requirements.
- Reduced one-time investments by 25 million Euros compared to budget, and achieved regular savings of 5 million Euros.
- Restored growth capacity after a long restructuring period through the specific involvement of capable employees as multipliers.
- Relevant work fields are identified much more quickly by management board committees.
- Reduced average meeting frequency and meeting duration by half – with simultaneously higher effectiveness
- Up to 20% time savings at management board level through professional conflict resolution in terms of a win-win-win approach.
- Quicker and more targeted growth through binding and jointly made decisions regarding strategy throughout the entire management level.
- Cut in half the time required to make strategic and critical operative decisions – with higher decision-making quality.
- Accelerated implementation of key projects by up to 100% compared to experience to date.
- Significantly increased management effectiveness by adopting client methodology at the organisation.
- Drastic reduction of misunderstandings arising in projects based on a binding and clear commitment on the part of executives and employees to be directed by common goals.
- Significantly accelerated international expansion – achieving break-even status faster than expected.
- Ensured smooth transitions for outsourcing projects through profitable contracts.
- Noticeably lowered complexity, significantly improved business terms and ensured future viability by streamlining supplier portfolio by 30-40%.
- Institutionalised permanent performance improvements by introducing Best Practices.
- Up to 50% cost and time savings through drastic reduction in the number of ongoing internal projects.
- Increased productivity of internal departments by up to 30%.
- Increased effectiveness of key personnel through targeted content and methodical support.
- Improved efficiency within the entire national and international logistics chain by up to 30%.
- Achieved up to seven-digit savings through targeted leverage of potentials among value chain partners.
- Reduced logistics costs by up to 20%.
- Significantly increased flexibility through the specific identification and low-friction implementation of outsource potentials.
- Created error-free processes through consistent involvement of sales, production and logistics.
- Accelerated innovation processes by up to 30% and significantly reduced flop rate.
- Streamlined “From order to cash” process chain following restructuring phase and made it fit for growth.
- Full transparency on the current status of the company’s key projects in “real time”.
- Consistently aligned company administration to internal and external customer requirements.
- Created independence through the selective in-sourcing of defined processes.
- Created process-oriented organisational structures which provide sustained support for profitable growth.
- Lowered administration costs by up to 30% – with significantly improved process speeds.
- Drastically increased quality and speed of order processes.
- Reduced error rate to up to 0.5% through the introduction of an effective quality management system.
Sales & Marketing
- Significantly accelerated market penetration through consistent cooperation between marketing and sales departments.
- Increased profitability of sales by up to 20% – with identical costs.
- Reduced number of discussions on product range by up to 50% through structured
- work with purchasing, sales and marketing.
- Improved quality of delivery performance to customers to up to 99.5%.