Growth Driver “Sales“ – Driving New Growth With Less Cost of Acquisition.
All power to the sales organization. If this is also your opinion, then this workshop is just the thing for you.
We will provide the answers for the following questions and others:
- Why does the sales organization have to dictate the course of the company?
- How do we improve the market power of our sales team?
- Sales and structure do not go well together. What is an acceptable sales control system that does not detract staff from work?
- How do we improve the interface between marketing and sales?
- Purchasing is not be-all and end-all of a business – dealing sensibly with the endless debate.
- More turnover, lower costs – how to turn happy customers into enthusiastic customers.
The target group are sales organization managers and sales directors as well as experienced sales managers.
Please note: Participation is limited to one company per branch of industry. By limiting the number of participants we want to make sure that we can properly deal with all aspects of your specific situation.
1 day with the option of an extra half-day for special topics and a question & answer session.
EUR 2,100 plus VAT for the first day, another EUR 650 plus VAT for the optional extra half day (which can be booked only in conjunction with the first day).
Two-day intensive in-house workshop:
We can also offer you this workshop as a two-day intensive in-house workshop during which we will develop a concrete action plan together with your sales team in order to prepare the team for improved and more effective action in the market.
Click here to get back to “Workshops”